Saturday 27 October 2007

New Illustration



It's has been a while since I published anything new, but this is because I am currently undertaking a work placement with the Alexander McQueen brand, so I am left with little time to focus upon my own output. I have, however, recently completed this illustration, which has been ongoing for quite a while. When I was a smaller Pepper, drawing was one of my favourite things to do, and I would always be experimenting with differwent techniques and styles. However, throughout University, my illustration style became far more graphical, so I undertook this illustration as a means of re-discovering my passion for drawings. The drawing has been completed using only colouring pencils, and for once I forced myself not to outline the entire form in black pen.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Lovely work.
Have you tried selling on etsy?

Anonymous said...

amazing, can you stop being so bloody good at stuff?!

NonchalantMod said...

i love the colour!